● My sister,
, made me a birthday music video XD Thank you!!! m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHwM7sek…
(BTW, watch the end and guess the reference she added LOL)
●Hey, I have an awesome idea. Ya know how the My Little Pony fans titled themselves as Bronies and Pegasisters ( I am a minor Pegasister BTW)? Well, I noticed the TF fans didn't title themselves like that (unless it's just Transformies). So, starting today, I hereby give us TF fans titles. The fangirls are the TRANSISITERS and the fanboys are BROFORMERS. Does that sound alright? Are YOU a Transister /Broformer? And are you proud to be one?
I sure am proud to be a Transister XD
(Oh, in case you gooberries think Transister to transvestite, it is originally Transistor
which is some sort of device
......so, just so we're clear on that)
Those who really love starscream and/or steve blum, CHECK OUT HIS FAN PAGE THINGY!! You can, if ya wish, send stuff and email
him...literally. But, it will require patience and what not cause he's got tons of fans
Here it is fangirlys/boysies LOL www.steveblumvoices.com/
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
-Since 2008, so 7 years (^^)
What does your username mean?
-My current username: "MNS" is my initials for first, middle, and last name, "Prime" because I love Transformers and Optimus Prime is my favorite character of all time, and "21" is my birthday number and my lucky number
Describe yourself in three words.
-Sweet, Artistic, Eccentric
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
What is your favourite type of art to create?
-Anime/manga based mostly
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
-I still want to be highly masters on anime/manga. But any style would still be fun to try like Disney.
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
-Anime/Manga and cartoons
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
-Hard to say, but I like all of them XD
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
-Most of my friends I spoke to here
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
-the many I spoke to, many gave me constructive advice and criticism, are very friendly, and just are the only ones who are impressed with my art over the years and they know what I am talking about, when no one at school or so far outside of my home understands me.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
-if apps count as tools, then I suggest Procreate. It is, by far, the best app I ever came across. It is no different from I think most of the other art programs in a way. I can add layers, bring up color, pick any medium I want (pencil, marker, water, etc.)etc. I can even make my own brushes. It is available at the App Store $5. I think you can get it for other devices too (I suggest checking on it and see)
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I'd say anywhere, as long as it is comfortable with some good music to listen to.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I don't have a particular big memory of deviantart, but the best thing about what I know for sure is that it is great to impress people with your style of art. Every time I post something new, especially ones I worked especially hard for relating to anime and Transformers, I get a great wave of impressed and friendly fans. That is why I stayed here on deviantART because it is a place to display my best work when most on the outside world doesn't understand you. I am proud to be part of this site. So grateful for this website to exist.
●Some of you asked me if I do requests. I've come to a conclusion I will not do requests. However, I think I can do Art Trades. NOW HOLD IT HOLD IT!! Before you do anything, I ask of you dearly to READ THE RULES. Ya want one, you're gonna have to go through my rules. No arguments or excuses. So, PLEASE read the rules below ▽
●Have you heard of the nostalgia critic? For those who don't know, he is a character made up to criticize nostalgic films (from -my guessing- 1970s to present day - not films currently in theaters). If you're curious, please check it out. It is mainly found in a blog website
known as That Guy With The Glasses thatguywiththeglasses.com
Of course, he is not the only one. There are other online critics to check out (from anime to toys to old movies etc.). But, personally, the nostalgia critic is my favorite online critic. His jokes are pretty clever and are extremely hilarious and some are quite relatable XD
For those who know who he is, I have a simple mission for you. You can contact him through email and request a movie or a TV show or whatever (though, it is most likely he won't respond but will try reading all his emails). My personal wish is for him to review (or do a v-log done by Doug Walker - the man that made Channel Awesome, the TGWTG website, and of course the Nostalgia Critic) of his thoughts on Transformers Prime and/or even the movie. So, if you feel the same way, I suggest you go here and request thatguywiththeglasses.com/site…
maybe the majority of the same email would trigger him to check it out. Spread the word so it would be a great possibility. Keep in mind that this is my idea to try it out. I personally want to hear his thoughts on the show and I really want that to happen. Do you?
● many of you I'm sure have a tumblr account. Well, I too have an account (and I had it for awhile). So, if any of you want to follow me on rumblr, just go here >>op-fangirl-21.tumblr.com
My Friend List:
~Star Wars Buddies~
~My other good buddies who are respectful~
For those I haven't listed, you're probably part of the "etc." sign. Don't worry, you're part of the friends list and visitors or whoever I don't know. All of you are my friends ^-^
Will NOT do requests!! Art Trades only!!
(Working on a couple, after that we'll start the art trade)
1. Depending on your effort on the picture I ask for, I will use that same amount of effort for my picture my way. I do not care if you have a stick figure, I will make it a stick figure. If there's no color, then no color from me either. Kind of my way of commissions only it is free.
2. I WILL NOT MAKE YOUR OCs!!
3. You ask for one, you make me one first. This rule contests to rule 1. If it is really good effort, I will do the same. Same for poorly drawn, will not make it as good.
4. Like how I usually apply for both art trades and requests in the past, these still remain my limits: no graphic nudity and/or gore, no homosexuality (again, I don't hate people who are homos, just the idea I am not comfortable with), no sacreligious material (VERY IMPORTANT - no "Optimus is Jesus Christ" around me or anything similar, very inappropriate and absolutely disrespectful to any religion), no x-rated sexual material (no NSFW stuff), no intense obesity (meaning I will not make existing cartoons fat - I do not mind fat or chubby just don't make me draw Mickey Mouse as an obese rodent), etc.
5. When doing an art trade, take your time. Just let me know when you are done.
6. I will choose one person for an art trade and how long I hold on to the deal is unlimited. Meaning once I choose one, I will not do anything else. How I choose depends, I will post one question (if I can touch questions) per art trade availability that will involve guessing only, no internet searching. And when you guess that one guess, that is it. If you comment again of that same question, you are disqualified for the art trade.
7. As for a topic you want me to draw, it depends. I can draw Transformers my own way, but I can draw others like anime and Star Wars and SOME Disney. But it really depends. Topics like OCs, again, I will not make one for you.
8. When you ask for an art trade PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE!!!
I know that sounded a bit harsh, but I do not want to be over piled by too many requests and I easily forget over time. I want to do one at a time, even if this one pic takes me a month. So, please be respectful in what I decide please.
Thank you ☆
many more in my ART TRADE folder in my FAVORITES..........