What's up deviants?
~Transformers 4 updates~
Save up your money and start looking out for more trailers for he next 4 months, because it is finally coming soon!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
This is really it guys! TF4 is finally coming soon. I will keep you updated for trailers only. If you want other TF4 updates on other things besides the trailers, then I suggest checking out other sources and/or The Ragin Nation (reall name is Alex Yu). The Ragin Narion is a web series where he talks about everything that matters to him about Transformers.mif you want more than just Transformers, then check out his other channels (he'll tell you about them in one of his first videos in that particular channel I think). Anyway, Alex is one heck of an amazing TF fan. He is always positive and is a very exciting guy. However, he does have his own opinions like any other person in the world. But I think some of you would really enjoy. He has a Facebook page , so you can like him there. But at the end of his videos, he'll tell you what websites to check out for the RaginNation.
So, please check it out!!!
●Does anyone here just goes insane wishing the TF4 film to release really soon? Well, I have a way to keep you sane throughout the months of waiting for TF4. My suggestion is watching TFP again from beginning to end every week (including the TFP film). No don't watch all in one week, that'll be complete wasteful. Watch 3 episodes a week and watch 5-6 episodes for a certain 2 weeks (trust me I did some math). And on the final week, watch the TF love action films until the TF4 gets released. By my calculations, if you go to that direction (which is what I am doing), it is a total of 21 weeks (since Feb 1...so for now it's 20 weeks from today I write this journal). I have the little schedule here if you want to try it out and to keep your self from getting insane. I already watched the first 5 episodes. If ya want to do e same, I suggest you start right now. Watch the first 5 episodes then go on from there (or however you want to start). Till then, I will keep you posted. I mean, I won't make new entries unless there is a new trailer of TFP or anything else new of any kind. Instead every week, I will edit the entry by putting the star next to the week I've finished with the three (or 6) episodes. So, again, you want to stick with this sort of plan, I suggest you keep up with the journal. Because I won't make any new entries because I've finished the week. Anyway, let's have fun with this countdown (if you're interested). I am really looking forward to TF4 soon XD
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Release Countdown...by TFP
☆*Week 1: 1-5
☆Week 2: 6-8
☆Week 3: 9-11
☆Week 4: 12-14
☆Week 5: 15-17
☆Week 6: 18-20
☆Week 7: 21-23
☆*Week 8: 24-29 (24-26; 2~1-3)
☆Week 9: 30-32 (4-6)
☆Week 10: 33-35 (7-9)
☆*Week 11: 36-41 (10-15)
☆Week 12: 42-44 (16-18)
Week 13: 45-47 (10-21)
Week 14: 48-50 (22-24)
Week 15: 51-53 (25-26; 3~1)
Week 16: 54-56 (2-4)
Week 17: 57-59 (5-7)
Week 18: 60-62 (8-10)
Week 19: 63-65 (11-13)
Week 20: Predacons Rising (TFP movie)
Week 21: TF Live-Action movies [Day 24 - TF (07); Day 25 - TF2 ROTF; Day 26 - TF3 DOTM].....and TF4 AGE OF EXTINCTION!!!
Those who really love starscream and/or steve blum, CHECK OUT HIS FAN PAGE THINGY!! You can, if ya wish, send stuff and email him...literally. But, it will require patience and what not cause he's got tons of fans Here it is fangirlys/boysies LOL www.steveblumvoices.com/
Have you heard of the nostalgia critic? For those who don't know, he is a character made up to criticize nostalgic films (from -my guessing- 1970s to present day - not films currently in theaters). If you're curious, please check it out. It is mainly found in a blog website known as That Guy With The Glasses thatguywiththeglasses.com Of course, he is not the only one. There are other online critics to check out (from anime to toys to old movies etc.). But, personally, the nostalgia critic is my favorite online critic. His jokes are pretty clever and are extremely hilarious and some are quite relatable XD
For those who know who he is, I have a simple mission for you. You can contact him through email and request a movie or a TV show or whatever (though, it is most likely he won't respond but will try reading all his emails). My personal wish is for him to review (or do a v-log done by Doug Walker - the man that made Channel Awesome, the TGWTG website, and of course the Nostalgia Critic) of his thoughts on Transformers Prime and/or even the movie. So, if you feel the same way, I suggest you go here and request thatguywiththeglasses.com/site… maybe the majority of the same email would trigger him to check it out. Spread the word so it would be a great possibility. Keep in mind that this is my idea to try it out. I personally want to hear his thoughts on the show and I really want that to happen. Do you?
● just a fun little question: what do you guys plan to do when you go watch. Transformers Age of Extinction? To clarify, any thoughts on going to the midnight showing or just regular (or both)? And any certain candy ya want to eat or food or something? Bringing any friends and/or family or just you alone? And what do ya plan to do after watching it (regardless how bad or good it is)? Kind of sounds like deep thinking a little, but I kinda plan stuff all the time LOL You don't have to answer all of these, just simple plans for now if you want. Oh, and what are y guys doing while you wait for the release? Well, I'll answer them XD
I have a thought on going to the midnight showing with my sister (however I need to know if I am working that same day because I don't know want to look so tired like a car ran over me ya know). I want to bring over some nerds and my left over sweet tarts and drink some good 7-UP. I am also planning to wear (of course) my Optimus Prime T-Shirt too. Before the film though, like I said I am going with my sister and she'll be a graduate from high school and I figure she and I could go on a sister-sister date (like maybe check out some stores or something ), but it could be just for the movie. After the film, my sis and I could either go to a restaurant or really just go home LOL I cannot gurantee that we'll be at the midnight showing, but I can assure you that now that I have a job, I am saving up my money to watch the film possibly over and over if it is good in any way. For now though, I am watching Transformers Prime. So those who read my journals, you know that I am watching TFP as a countdown. If you want to know how many weeks before the films releases, go the transformers entry of this journal only (or any new ones).
Till then, I now leave you with your answers of your own to this simple question: What are your plans when you watch Transformers Age of Extinction?
● Alright guys, at long last, I actually have a job. The time when I will be answering you guys or update any new pictures will be a teeny bit in the morning and after 2 (Sundays and Saturdays) and 3 pm (these rest of the week). Keep in mind that for now I think that is my schedule (I will get updates on my schedule and will inform you). Were am I working you ask? IHOP. I will admit right now while I did alright in my training, I am a bit angry that I had to skip church for it. No kidding, I was pretty pissed for not getting back to church for awhile (that is if I find another job that was will ingo to accept the schedule of my desire). Anyway, like I said, I will be back after 2 or 3 pm and be in touch with you guys.
Those of you who have or had jobs, what was it you like and hate about it? If you don't have a job, what kind of job would you prefer (I want to do either the theater or bowling alley)?
●I have been thinking and figuring out what to do about commissions. Many of you asked me if I do commissions and I always answer no. However, I've been thinking that sometime I MIGHT do commissions. While I am thinking about it and kinda planning it out, on the contrary: they will be money ONLY. I am still kinda job hunting and I don't know when I'll even get one at all and I REALLY need money. I mean, again, I am thinking about. Just don't know how I could pull it off that's all. Oh, along with possible commissions, donations would be acceptable and it would mostly be fan-art related.
What do you guys think? Sure the possible commissions would not cost points and all (though some donations would be nice), but sure is alright to try out.
● many of you I'm sure have a tumblr account. Well, I too have an account (and I had it for awhile). So, if any of you want to follow me on rumblr, just go here >>op-fangirl-21.tumblr.com
● alright guys.....I am TERRIBLY sorry for not answering your questions through video. Just terrible technical difficulties (TT ^ TT) but, I can answer your questions through my drawing if ya want XD ask me anything and I'll pick 1 question a week to "draw" out my answer ^^ So, got any questions for me? Transformers? My little pony? Movies? Music? Some thing random? Life? School? Work? Anything? ^^
● ok, sorry that. I have to say this, but I'm gonna close the requests for now. There were like a lot of people asking for them, but I did not promise that I would get them done soon. It's kinda stressful whenI am kinda reminded about them (well, some anyway). For now, I am doing some fan art and I would like to TRY catching up doing requests, but no promises though Also, due to my job searching and all, I may not have so much time doing requests. Again, I REALLY apologize
Just a heads up!! There are some pictures I'm gonna erase or edit from my gallery. So, be forwarned. After improving for all these years I've been here, I realized how strange I was. Don't worry though. It's just the old pics I've uploaded in the past when I first came here. So, just lettin' y'all know before you panic. Unless ya don't care ^-^
My Friend List:
~Star Wars Buddies~
~My other good buddies who are respectful~
For those I haven't listed, you're probably part of the "etc." sign. Don't worry, you're part of the friends list and visitors or whoever I don't know. All of you are my friends ^-^
Art Trade + requests
Here are some rules for my art trade thing:
1. If you want me to draw a pic for you, then you draw me a picture in return of my request of my own(unless if ya think it's too hard, then that's fine)
2. Your pic has to be appropriate, no full nudity, no sexual related activity, gay/lesbian related, and gorey violence.
3. It can be any topic, (except like I said no full nudity or gay/lesbian related) like transformers, star wars, pokemon, anime, kung fu panda, etc.
4. If your character is an animal, then be aware that it might take forever to get it finished cause I'm not a full expert on drawing animals (unless if ya want me to draw it in human form, then that's great ^-^)
5. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME!! I don't want to make you rush if a pic would be hard for ya ^-^
6. I will NOT draw anything sacreligous (in other words, I will not do a pic of Optimus Prime on the cross or dying for your sins etc.)!! I find that direspectful to the franchise and Christian religion - or any religion none the less. So, PLZ none of that!!
7. Tell me by note if you want to request/art trade something plz.
................that's all I could think of, for now.
many more in my ART TRADE folder in my FAVORITES..........
(Trying to catch up on some requests, but requests for now are closed. sorry )
(P.S. If I forgot who I'm art trading with, PLZ let me know)