What's up deviants?
And what's up Transisters and Broformers?! ☆
~MAIN TOPIC STUFF~
I know it has been awhile since I uploaded anything. Or said anything for that matter. But, I felt like addressing something that recently bugged me....VERY recently. I was going about my day of devART like usual. Checking on my messages, see who faved, gave llamas, comments, etc. I came across a deviant who faved my work and, as always, I would tell them thank you for faving my work. Not too long after, they told me to not thank them for any llamas, favs, comments, etc. Coming across people like that here is nothing new, for I have seen many that made those rules for their profiles and i respect that. But this is what brings me to this particular topic. They then followed saying if I continue to comment, they will spam me. That, is what drew the line. Of course, I did not give them any comments after that. However, let's get to my thoughts on the matter. I mentioned that I respect people's rules in their profiles, including not thanking them. But, the way I've been treated sounded like they expected people to read the rules off the bat (because they also told me to not break the rules...when I do not see any rules in their profile). To me, that was really unkind. If not, cruel for that matter. At least, that is how I felt and the person did not intend it to be.
It saddens me that some people do not accept thanks. "Thank you" is a powerful thing to say to anyone. It may not matter to some that are thanked, but it does for those who thank them. There are some that work hard trying to showcase their work, regardless of their status. Especially those who do not get much attention in their profile. It does matter when someone faves their work that is hardly looked upon. So, of course they had to thank them. But to simply tell them that they didn't have to thank them because it is their rules, that is just a slap in the face. That is a sign that they could possibly not care. Now, I am not one to judge, because I sure the deviant I recently spoke of was a decent person. I just wished they'd be a bit considerate next time.
This also brings up something similar during high school. My sister watched a deviant one time that did really great comics. She would fav them one by one, like most of us will. One day though, the artist created a comic that told her viewers how she felt when they don't follow her rules, one being how people fav her stuff. How she displayed it was unsettling, especially to my sister. SO, she spoke to the artist apologizing for not having any knowledge about the rules she had. What she got was a cruel response saying that she is not going to accept that and treat her like a precious snowflake. That crossed the line and made my sister cry. It broke my heart seeing my sister like that after how that person treated her. I will be honest about this, it made me want to punch her down till that person is nothing but dirt. However, that would not solve anything. All I could do was comfort my sister.
This is what most many are lacking: kindness. Sure, we already seen lots of kindness. But, we all know that there is still so many out there that lacked this important feat. I am not always good at speaking, but I do not lack trying to be good to others. I always thank people for faving, giving me llamas, and comments. People doing that for me is really important to me since the first day I came to this site. I will be honest, back then, I was always nervous on showing my artwork to some people. But coming here made me more open and I was learning about what people are like on this site. Despite coming across some creeps, mean, and complicated people. Gladly, I was always given wonderful sweet people to talk to. If it weren't for them, I probably would've left from the site. I truly THANK YOU for that. Whether you accept it or not, it truly means a lot.
Anyway, hope it didn't come off the wrong way for some and how I speak may not sound like the pieces are together. But this is how I am feeling. Please know that I always accept you thanks and hope you can accept mine. Even if you don't, the least you could do is hide the comment. I actually give llamas and thanks to those that fave my stuff for the first time. Even if if you keep faving my work, please know that I truly thank you for it (0 v 0)
Robots in Disguise
I know it has been awhile. Let me say....season 2 was actually really good....personally. There were a a few things like more Optimus Prime and even some recurring characters from Transformers Prime...will not say what to avoid spoilers. The last I heard of any of it's progression, there is going to be a movie this fall and (going to stay safe that it is a rumor) season 3 will follow afterwords. That is all I got for now concerning this particular series.
If you want some live action TF updates, then check out this channel below...
● many of you I'm sure have a tumblr account. Well, I too have an account (and I had it for awhile). So, if any of you want to follow me on rumblr, just go here >>op-fangirl-21.tumblr.com
My Friend List:
~Star Wars Buddies~
~My other good buddies who are respectful~
For those I haven't listed, you're probably part of the "etc." sign. Don't worry, you're part of the friends list and visitors or whoever I don't know. All of you are my friends ^-^
Will NOT do requests!! Art Trades only!!
(rules still in the works)
1. Depending on your effort on the picture I ask for, I will use that same amount of effort for my picture my way. I do not care if you have a stick figure, I will make it a stick figure. If there's no color, then no color from me either. Kind of my way of commissions only it is free.
2. I WILL NOT MAKE YOUR OCs!!
3. You ask for one, you make me one first. This rule contests to rule 1. If it is really good effort, I will do the same. Same for poorly drawn, will not make it as good.
4. Like how I usually apply for both art trades and requests in the past, these still remain my limits: no graphic nudity and/or gore, no homosexuality (again, I don't hate people who are homos, just the idea I am not comfortable with), no sacreligious material (VERY IMPORTANT - no "Optimus is Jesus Christ" around me or anything similar, very inappropriate and absolutely disrespectful to any religion), no x-rated sexual material (no NSFW stuff), no intense obesity (meaning I will not make existing cartoons fat - I do not mind fat or chubby just don't make me draw Mickey Mouse as an obese rodent), etc.
5. When doing an art trade, take your time. Just let me know when you are done.
6. I will choose one person for an art trade and how long I hold on to the deal is unlimited. Meaning once I choose one, I will not do anything else. How I choose depends, I will post one question (if I can touch questions) per art trade availability that will involve guessing only, no internet searching. And when you guess that one guess, that is it. If you comment again of that same question, you are disqualified for the art trade.
7. As for a topic you want me to draw, it depends. I can draw Transformers my own way, but I can draw others like anime and Star Wars and SOME Disney. But it really depends. Topics like OCs, again, I will not make one for you.
8. When you ask for an art trade PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE!!!
I know that sounded a bit harsh, but I do not want to be over piled by too many requests and I easily forget over time. I want to do one at a time, even if this one pic takes me a month. So, please be respectful in what I decide please.
Thank you ☆